- The article must provide a strong conceptual understanding of its subject matter with clarity and brevity.
- Articles should approach 1,000-1,500 words in length.
- All scientific discussion must be cited. Use the American Medical Association (AMA) citation style with no access dates.
- Articles should follow the Scientific American style, which is detailed yet not too technical.
- Jargon should be avoided, defined, or a source should be provided for further reading and clarification.
- Images must be your original creations and must add substance and clarity to the article.
- Articles must follow our formatting standard. Refer to our Sample Submission for more information. For Science & Disease articles specifically, please follow the Science & Disease Template for content and headings, while keeping the other formatting conventions in the Sample Submission.
- Articles must be written in a sensitive and empathetic manner.
How to Submit your Article:
- Email a short topic proposal to ensure your topic fits in the scope of the Review to firstname.lastname@example.org. (optional)
- Pay the publication fee. (Sponsors & members are not subject to publication fees)
- Fill in the submission form; upload your manuscript (.docx file) and your images (.png files).
By submitting an article, you agree to our terms and conditions.